Monday, March 17, 2008

I have a Question...and must apologize

How did I manage to fall in love with a tall slim man??? Who is in shape, he could run miles (I don't think I can walk miles these days, pathetic) Not to metion the rest of the family is in extraordinary shape? Is this the cosmos gently telling me I have no excuses? Or perhaps I should just chalk it up to genetics, as I continue to indulge myself with cookies and cokes. Julie (my brother, chris's wife) if you are reading this, I am absolutely sorry that you joined our family when Jessica and I were teenagers that must have totally sucked, and until now, I just did not understand. Forgive us for dragging you to stores that only had sizes that fit girls who played sports for hours a day 6 days a week. I am so grateful you still like us.

4 comments:

Just JoNell said...

Not to fear, Nichole!!!

Sure, the rest of Richard's immediate family is in shape, but there are plenty.....PLENTY.....of extended family members who also could not run if our lives depended on it.

Fitness is highly over-rated. ;-P

Cheryl said...

Eat right, exercise daily, die anyway! What matters is the kind of person (gift) you are INSIDE; the package can be of varying colors, decoration, and SIZE!! I enjoy getting all kinds of packages; but some of them are really precious (great, fun people, or neat stuff), and others not so thrilling (angry or dishonest people, free samples of stuff I don't need, etc.).
SOOOOOO----don't worry about it, unless you want to for your own reasons. Shoo---I think Jo already offered to sit on a ledge at Smith Rock and gasp with you, didn't she???

Gorge Us Family said...

I think it is karma.

D Fisher said...

Well its good to get some skinny genes in there, cause God knows the Fisher line didn't have them...Skinny men are easier to hug.

Love David