When you are having a down in the dumps day....
DONT STAND ON THE SCALE
Life can only suck if you do this
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the 4.5 of us + 1 math freak + 1 toddling + 1/3 babe = Family; Nichole Richard (the math freak), Madison, Nicholas, Audrey, all done Rebecca, a bun in the oven and Chester-pot. Each day is an adventure. When it rains, it pours. Let's go puddle hopping
6 comments:
Uh, that's a big DUH! Silly girl, go have a cookie you'll feel better! hee hee hee.
And with that genius statement,
I think that you have achieved the brilliance of Socrates and Plato!
Although personally I don't think it is a good idea to step on a scale ANY day lol
OK---here's an idea: don't eat a whole cookie, just eat the chocolate chips out of one! Chocolate's a natural upper AND you'll feel double good cuz you saved some calories!!
Then, sit and make a list of all the things that you're thankful for today-----to override the bummer stuff!!
There are those who say that Satan invented the Internet because it has brought such woes upon society.
I disagree.
I believe that Satan invented the bathroom scale. It came straight up from the very bowels of hell to torment, weaken,and take down the self-esteem and power of Woman. We know that women are his greatest fear among humans, for we have the greater capacity to love freely, to forgive, and to maintain our faith in God when life is crumbling around us.
The one thing that he realized could sap the strength from a woman is the bathroom scale.
Stay away from it, Nichole!!! It is a tool of Satan!!!
{well, yes, okay. I DO have one, but I never use it. Well, yes, okay. I DO use it, but only in emergency situations . . . every morning . . . and it is killing my spirit, I tell you! KILLING it!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE}
So now the next question we all will want to know the answer to is:
What were the #s on the scale?
HAHAHAHA----NO, that's not our ??
It's: "Did you or did you not eat a cookie or any portion thereof; and did or did it not make you feel better?"
I ate a cookie, actually two cookies before jessica even posted her advice and I also had a Coke with sugar...as for did i feel better? It always feels great going down, until regret or a sick tummy interupts.
Post a Comment