

Raise your hands in the air like you just don't care...at the Blue Man concert. Richard took Madison and Nicholas to the Blue man concert, the theme, was how to be a rock star, Madison is practicing her moves. However she refused to try out moves #2 and #3. Apparently they were too embarrassing. Nicholas and Mad came home full of energy and too excited to sleep. The next morning proved a grumpy one when I tried to get them up for school. Not only did the kids have a hard time staying awake the next day but Richard did too while waiting for lecture on the computer to start. Aud and i had to stay home. she had and still is battling a fever, running nose, deep cough and stuffy head. Aud and I enjoyed watching Dora into the night.
1 comment:
Too much fun! Glad I wasn't there for the grumpiness!
Post a Comment