This has got to be my favorite picture of Richard so far,it is of him on his annual fishing trip with the boys. He is in his element.
Due to unexpected events and chance meetings I couldn't help but be curious about him.
I will always be grateful for bizarre power outages, falling snow and nervous opposums.
The past few months have been so much fun as we continue to get to know each other.
Very few have understood but I still feel like we have been friends for years. Or perhaps people, (shall remain nameless) do not believe you can love two sincere wonderful men in one lifetime. All I know is I have been blessed to have this fantastic opportunity to love once again
4 comments:
I believe that Love never needs apologizing for. Wrong decisions, wrong reactions, hurt feelings, perhaps...but never Love itself. We can't help who we love. We can only help how we love. I love you, Nic.
Nicely put. That's my favorite pic of Richard too.
I couldn't be happier that you and my brother found each other, and I look forward to meeting you in person!
Richelle
You are so cute! I love reading your posts on here about our "Ricky"
Post a Comment