Yee haw. It actually rained here in Yakima and we went running through puddle's at top speeds today. Talk about hit the waves, they reached the top of our super cool mini-van. Nicholas has out grown his pants (thank the heavens for growth spurts!) had to go shopping for new pants. Ignoring the kids' pleas to just go home, I drove down our new "driveway" to check out our framed in walls, on our way up the driveway I managed to get the car up the first muddy hill to only to be bombarded by children's screams of fright. I gave up on the second little hill and made the kids walk the whole 50 yards to mom and dad's house. When dad got home it took him nothing to drive it on out the second hill. Embarassing. Jessica and Dan came up and surprised us, it would have been Georgie's 2nd birthday so we found some flowers that are just perfect. Don't forget as you are drudging through the day, Life is Good.
Nichole
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for the rain! And a super big yeah for getting to see you guys. I miss you already.
You have the best blog name EVER. I think it even tops Gorge Us. I am so excited to hear about the daily triumphs and drudgeries that float around in Fisher's Puddle.
Post a Comment